Each student must create their own account. To create an account, follow these steps:
- Click the MyBlueprint icon at the top of this page.
- Click the School Account Login button.
- Login with your SD42 login credentials
- Select your school from the drop-down menu.
- Click Continue.
- Complete the account information form.
Students have access to the following MyBlueprint features:
- Post Secondary Planner – search and explore detailed information on apprenticeships, college programs, university programs and workplace sectors across Canada
- Occupation Planner – search and compare comprehensive information on occupations
- Job Finder – find real-world job postings that relate to occupations of interest
- CareerIQ – a fun daily trivia to help students discover and learn more about various post-secondary programs and occupations